Inpatient drug rehab programs in NH provide New Hampshire residents who suffer from drug addiction, or substance use disorder, with the best chance of long-term recovery. Our Inpatient drug rehab in NH requires you to reside in the addiction treatment facility throughout the duration of addiction treatment in NH. In these intense and highly structured addiction treatment programs, you receive 24/7 support, guidance, and supervision from qualified healthcare professionals. As a result, these programs benefit you in several ways.
Benefits Of Inpatient Drug Rehab in NH
Safe Withdrawal From Drugs and Alcohol in New Hampshire
Extended use of a substance leads to dependence, where the body needs the substance to function normally. Depriving your body of the addictive substance causes you to experience adverse reactions known as withdrawal symptoms. These symptoms often require medical attention because they may involve physical and psychological pain and discomfort. In particular, withdrawal from alcohol and benzodiazepines can be fatal. Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs in NH typically provide detox, a medically supervised process that safely takes you through withdrawal.
Relapse Prevention and Lasting Recovery from Addiction
Inpatient drug rehab in NH shields you from external influences that may interfere with the recovery process. These influences are known as triggers, and they include people, situations, or objects that may cause you to desire the drug or encourage them to use it. Inpatient drug rehab keeps these triggers at bay and prevents you from relapsing during the duration of the treatment.
These addiction treatment programs provide personalized care, including intensive therapy and medical attention from the rehab team. Counselors help you to unearth the root causes of your addiction. They diagnose psychological disorders and develop a personalized treatment plan based on your needs. Addressing these root causes improves the chances of long-term success in recovery.
A Healthy Addiction Recovery Community
The early stages of addiction recovery can be extremely difficult, and you need all the clinical, social, and spiritual support you can get. Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment addresses your social and spiritual needs by providing a strong and healthy community of healthcare professionals and other people on the journey of recovery. These benefits make inpatient drug rehab in NH effective for treating various forms of substance use disorder. It provides both short- and long-term benefits to you and your loved ones.
What To Expect From an Inpatient Rehab Program in NH
Inpatient treatment varies depending on the treatment facility. Even within the same facility, the treatment program you undergo depends on the substance you used, how much you used, how long you used, and whether you have any co-occurring disorders. These factors determine the length of the inpatient treatment, which may last 30 days to 12 months.
In many cases, an inpatient program starts with detoxification, or detox in NH, which is the process of getting the addictive substance out of your body. Some treatment facilities provide detox onsite, while others partner with specialized detox centers. Either way, the stage of treatment takes you through one of the most dangerous and difficult steps toward recovery.
Upon completion of detox in NH, you embark on a routine of scheduled individual and group therapy sessions. You often participate in several other therapeutic activities while receiving inpatient drug rehab in NH. These activities include biofeedback, yoga, massage therapy, chiropractic, writing, meditation, and exercises that promote reflection and self-love. You also learn coping strategies to help minimize the risk of relapsing after you’re discharged from the facility.
What To Consider When Choosing an Inpatient Treatment Facility in New Hampshire
The key to receiving effective addiction treatment in NH from an inpatient rehab program is choosing a treatment facility that fits your needs and preferences. Consider the following when looking for an inpatient rehab facility.
- Type of Substance Use Disorder. Different types of substance use disorders require different treatment protocols. For example, the medications and levels of medical supervision vary from one substance to another. Find a treatment center that meets the requirements to treat your substance use disorder.
- Types Of Therapies Available. Different types of therapy have different goals and use different methods. They focus on the body, mind or both to help you understand and manage your addiction and any underlying or co-occurring physical or psychological conditions. Therapies for addition fall under the evidence-based therapy or alternative therapy categories.
- Continuing Care. Those initial months after rehab are critical and can be challenging. Choose a treatment facility that offers an aftercare program to provide continuing support, including Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) or Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP). PHP in NH and IOP in NH helps you make healthy lifestyle changes and increases your chance of maintaining long-term sobriety.
- Licensing and Credentials. Consider only treatment facilities with licenses and accreditation from the relevant government or professional body. This way, you can be confident that you will receive care from healthcare professionals qualified to provide drug addiction treatment. Confirm that the facility has the complete team of professionals to address your needs.
- Support Groups. Support groups play a vital role in recovery. They hold regular meetings in which members discuss issues related to addiction and recovery. These support groups typically follow the 12-Step model that originated with the largest global substance use support group: Alcoholics Anonymous. Several other support group models exist. Your treatment facility should be able to link to one that fits your needs and preferences.
- Facility Services and Amenities. An inpatient in an NH drug addiction treatment facility may offer individual or shared rooms. Either way, you want a facility with comfortable accommodation conducive to recovery. For a higher cost, you can find treatment facilities that offer additional amenities, such as a swimming pool, onsite gym, horseback riding, maid services, mountain/beach views, and more.
- Payment Options. The cost of treatment is one of the main concerns for people seeking inpatient rehab treatment. Sobriety Centers of New Hampshire is IN-NETWORK with a multitude of insurance providers. Many facilities have flexible payment plans to ensure their treatment services are accessible. Check if there are any government or private programs that offer assistance with the cost of treatment.
Achieve Lifelong Sobriety With Inpatient Rehab Programs
For many people with substance use disorder, finding good help and overcoming their addiction is one of the biggest battles they will face in their lives. The good news is that if you’re struggling with addiction to alcohol or other drugs, inpatient drug rehab in NH provides effective treatment. It helps you get through excruciating withdrawal in the short term and gives you skills to maintain lifelong sobriety.
Are You Ready To Start Your Recovery Journey?
The idea of going through detox from alcohol is scary, and it’s often what puts people off of starting recovery in the first place. A few days of illness and discomfort are worth it when it leads to recovery.
We know that you’re ready for sobriety and we want to help you. Contact us for alcohol detox in NH and start your new life today.
Connect with Sobriety Centers of New Hampshire
Sobriety Centers of New Hampshire can help you through the early stages of detox, inpatient alcohol rehab, and beyond. Our full continuum of care is unlike any other program in Granite State. When you detox in our center in NH you’ll be surrounded by caring and qualified professionals who have a vested interest in seeing you or your loved one get well and find lasting and sustained recovery.
The first step is the physical separation from alcohol. It should always be conducted with the help of experienced professionals in a medical detox center.